Wrapper on VExec to perform common actions on a workflow
Workflow [-dry_run] <keyspace.workflow> <action>
Workflow is a convenience command for useful actions on a workflow that you can use instead of actually specifying a query to VExec.
You can do a dry run where no actual action is taken but the command logs all the actions that would be taken by the Workflow.
Name of target keyspace and the associated workflow to take action on.
action is one of
- stop: sets the state of the workflow to Stopped: no further vreplication will happen until workflow is restarted
- start: restarts a Stopped workflows
- delete: removes the entries for this workflow in _vt.vreplication
- show: returns a JSON object with details about the associated shards and also with all the columns from the _vt.vreplication table
- listall: returns a comma separated list of all running workflows in a keyspace
- tags: a comma-separated list of key:value pairs that are used to tag the tablet
vtctlclient Workflow keyspace1.workflow1 stop vtctlclient Workflow keyspace1.workflow1 show vtctlclient Workflow keyspace1 listall